domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

Hi! How are you? I hope good, because I'm not. Tomorrow school will restart, and I'm just not ready for it. I mean, I stayed 3 days ill at home, and then one more week. I've been so distante of world, and it feels good, and I just don't know how to come back to that noisy place. I'm not in the mood of talking to everyone just for being nice. I'm not in the mood to behave like a kid that doesn't think of the consequences of the things. I'm not like that, I won't pretend I am that kind of person. I feel so fuckin alone in that school... I just hate the classes, and the fact that I have to speak about stupid things. I mean, why the fuck teacher asks me why the wardrob was made of wood? Maybe because the writter wrote that, I don't know... But for the teacher it represents the sheap... So fuckin logical... I'm tired of this. Why do we have to speak about this kind of stuff? I mean, what is the big deal of a wardrob made of wood? Teachers just think about what anyone cares. And the worse is not that, the worse is that I had bad marks and I have to study hard to get good marks. I've always loved to study, but this days... I don't really think about it. I feel extremely tired and I don't care about anything. I need to stay alone more frequently, because I can't live like this. Sorry about that, but I need this.
And not just that. I try to say something to people, but the seam they don't understand a fuckin thing, and I get of this, I won't live my entire life waiting people understand something. Sometimes I do things on a propuse, because, and using a portuguese expression "amor com amor se paga". The expression means that if people do something to me, I'll do the same to them. End of the story.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário